AOL Television

IRS Form 4506: Request Past Tax Returns from the IRS

  • Aired: 1/11/2012
    • Length:
    • Plays: ???
Synopsis > If you find yourself needing to refer back to a past tax return, but you cannot find your copy, you can request a past tax return from the IRS using form 4506. Find out more about how to request past tax returns with this expert tax tips video from TurboTax.

TV GUIDE Users' Most Popular