AOL Television

Unravelling the Complex Mind of a Banker

  • Aired: 1/20/2013
    • Length:
    • Plays: ???
Synopsis >

So we've been offered a bit more insight into bankers' minds, courtesy of a recent YouGov survey. In it, there's a mix of the interesting, surprising, depressing and dare we say it, downright unbelievable. Here's a taster: 75% of the UK finance workers think others in their organization are overpaid. Interesting, thought given the headlines, not surprising. What is perhaps more surprising is that the other 25% don't.

TV GUIDE Users' Most Popular