Relatives of deceased workers gather on this rainy Monday near Istanbul, Turkey. Late on Sunday night, a fire engulfed a tented dormitory at this construction site where around 15 workers had been sleeping. Eleven of them were killed in the blaze. Appearing on state television, the local mayor said an electric heater - used to heat the tent in sub-zero temperatures - may have caused the fire. Local media, meanwhile, suggested a short circuit was to blame.
Download the TV Guide app for iPhone, iPad and Android!