Just little A guy

  • Posted: 3/25/2014
    • Length: 03:16
    • Plays: ???
Synopsis >

Anderson and Fraser made contact with Pink-Garsons office in late February, 2007. Joel Pinks secretary had informed us that a $350 consultation fee had to be paid in advance at the time of the appointment, which was set for March 20, 2007, at 1:00 PM. By this point, Anderson and Fraser had developed some reservations and deep concerns with lawyers. After dealing with so many unprofessional lawyers, they simply wanted to know beforehand with whom a prospective lawyer was associated. When they arrived for the appointment with Mr. Pink they asked his secretary if they could ask Mr. Pink a simple question before wasting both Mr. Pinks time and their time. She would not let them ask him even one question without paying her the $350.00 consultation fee. They paid. They had researched Mr. Pink, and knew he was the vice-chair of the Nova Scotia Barristers Society. They wanted to know if he was a Tory supporter or not. Tony Anderson asked him the question point blank during the interview and he replied NO! . Particularly in this latter situation, whether an individual is regarded as a political prisoner may depend upon subjective political perspective or interpretation of the evidence. To deprive a man of his natural liberty and to deny to him the ordinary amenities of life is worse then starving the body; it is starvation of the soul, the dweller in the body. Mohandas Gandhi What we are fighting for may not be a war overseas. It is a war for Democracy right here at home in Nova Scotia. My family members that fought and died in World War II to secure our Human Rights and Freedoms and to make the choice to vote in a free election. This has been denied to us by the Jehovah Witnesses infiltrating our society, they are working to destroy the very core of our democracy. They are using our own institutions against us! This is why our government and its judicial and law enforcement branches are made to appear as if they are breaching their sacred trusts It was decided because of the fact that J. C. Reddy had become so hard to work with that AFM Management would let Mr. Reddy go and move the companys business to Ferriers office. Mr. Ferrier explained he wasnt a company lawyer. However, he said his law partner, Andrew Kimball, would work as AFMs company lawyer. Mr. Reddys office to obtain the minute books and records for AFM Management Ltd. The company books were then to be delivered to Mr. Kimballs office. What happened to Mr. Ferrier and his law firm? What happened in the disappearance of AFM Managements payroll transfer payments? Why did Mr. Kimball lose his memory? What caused Mr, Ferrier to lose control of himself? Why were the company books no longer in Mr. Ferriers possession? The Bridgewater Police Services still continued to harass and lay charges against AFM president Jeff Fraser throughout the summer of 2006. This was a continuation of their campaign of pursuit to assign blame for a rash of bad cheques which were cashed with Jeff Frasers name (a blatant forgery) as the signer. By late September, 2006, the Crown Prosecutor had managed to put several charges on the docket at the Bridgewater Provincial Court for trial in October. Mr. Fraser contacted Thomas Feindel, a Bridgewater lawyer, to represent him. How bizarre! What made Mr. Palmer change his mind? He said his colleague, Brian Casey, a lawyer who used to work in the office of Joel Pink, a Halifax lawyer, would take his place. When Tony Anderson and Jeff Fraser arrived at the offices of Boyne Clarke, they were stopped at the elevator and escorted by two people. They were led into a boardroom, not an office, and shown where to sit. In late November, 2006, Tony Anderson and Jeff Fraser were referred to Philip Star, a Yarmouth lawyer. He was highly recommended and it was said he did not lose many cases. Of course, this was totally against the wishes of Mr. Fraser who decided that Mr. Star was not acting in his best behalf. Mr. Fraser tried to work with Mr. Starr, but Mr. Star absolutely refused to co-operate Mr. Pink also couldnt understand why Mr. Star wouldnt meet with only Jeff Fraser, and not both Anderson and Fraser. He said he would inquire as to why. The meeting proceeded quite well.. Mr. Frasers co-worker informed him that Mr. Pink was in the process of negotiations with Lloyd Tancock, Crown Prosecutor, on the charges against Jeff Fraser. This was completely against Mr. Frasers best interests! He was shocked! Jeff Fraser immediately spoke to Mr. Pink, who acknowledged that he was indeed trying to negotiate a plea bargain with the prosecution. Jeff Fraser did not wish to negotiate nor did he want Mr. Pink to negotiate a plea bargain of any kind whatsoever on any of the trumped-up charges with the Crown Prosecutor! Jeff Fraser was then left with no choice but to dismiss Mr. Pink from the case, as he was not acting in his clients best interests. Mr. Pink was not used to being fired and he asked to be reconsidered. Request denied! Referral letter from reach Ability Tony Anderson and Jeff Fraser had arranged an appointment with Halifax lawyer Victor Goldberg on the same afternoon they met with Mr. Pink. The appointment with Mr. Goldberg was March 20, 2007, at 2:30 PM. As a matter of fact, as they got to the elevator, another client with a dog were standing by the front counter. The poor little dog decided he didn’t like what he had heard either, and left a large yellow stain on the rug to show his opinion of Mr. Goldbergs firm. Mr. Garson seemed very reserved and nervous during the initial conversation. At that time Anderson and Fraser did not know that the former owner was in reality a highly placed member of the Lunenburg County Jehovah’s Witnesses, and who had all along been working actively to sabotage AFM Management and Spotless Cleaning and Maintenance. Anderson and Fraser learned later, from a list of names of Jehovah’s Witnesses members, that Mr. Burke is a practicing member of the Jehovah’s Witnesses. This would explain Mr. Burkes bizarre behavior.. Later, but still in June 2007, because of Mr. Chipman entering these guilty pleas, Barry Whynot then accepted a plea bargain on my behalf with Crown Prosecutor Lloyd Tancock and I ended up sentenced to house arrest and Barry ran away. We have spoken in some length with the Ottawa Commission for Police Complaints. Ottawa this year. Where did they disappear to? No one has showed up and talked to us! NOTE: Jeff Fraser was released September 4th and Judge Anne Crawford retired two weeks later in September 2009

TV GUIDE Users' Most Popular