It's Halloween, and Sabrina is having a ghoulish time adjusting to her new job at the coffee house.
When Sabrina and her aunts attend a family reunion in Hawaii, they need someone to stay home with Salem and his pregnant cat friend, Lola. Harvey, who needs a break from his pregnant mom's demands, quickly volunteers, and Sabrina, puts a Dr. Doolittle spell on him so he and Salem can talk to each other.
Sabrina is stripped of modern conveniences after using shortcuts to solve her family secret.
1) The Archies hold a charity magic show to raise funds to pay Coach's wages. 2) When Reggie is appointed Editor of the school paper, he tries to expose Sabina's secret to all of Riverdale.
1) When Reggie sees Sabrina coming out of a flying saucer, he tries to expose her to Mr. Weatherbee. 2) Reggie and Archie see who's brave enough to spend the night in haunted Grimsley Manor on the same night as a meeting of the Ghostly Gourmet society.
1) After wishing away her magic powers, Sabrina needs to be given a reason to wish them back. 2) When Sabrina catches the Hong Kong Fluke all her magic comes out as weather.
1) Sabrina, with the help of The Archies and the Goolies, discovers that the moat at Horrible Hall is being polluted by the Crosstown Gang's carwash. 2) Trouble brews when the Crosstown Gang begins destroying the forest to build a bike track for the big race.
A school trip to Disneyworld becomes yet another test for Sabrina on the road to her witch's license
1) It's the night of the Witches Open golf tournament and Sabrina puts the Archies on caddie duty. 2) When Riverdale High holds a rummage sale, the Groovie Goolies donate a coffin-load of unwanted items.
1) When Aunt Hilda and Cousin Hagatha compete in the Cake Bake, Sabrina has a sticky mess to sort out. 2) With cousin Wolfie racing around Riverdale in a magic hotrod, Sabrina has to work fast to protect her secret.
1) Riverdale's baseball team has a new star player-Ug the Cavemen, on a visit from the past. 2) Sabrina accidentally casts a computer-enhancing spell on Moose.
1) Sabrina throws a surprise party for Archie on the same night aunt Hilda holds a magic seminar for witches and warlocks. 2) Horrible Hexter turns Riverdale High into a history lesson full of magical tricks.
1) Sabrina mistakenly gives cousin Ambrose's magic motorbike to Moose and Reggie. 2) Sabrina tries out for the lead role in Riverdale High's movie and discovers witches don't show up in photographs.
1) Old Mr. Flint appears to be the town grouch, but Sabrina discovers his softer side. 2) Moose's uncle has to get his produce to market by six o'clock or he'll lose the farm...can Sabrina save his bacon?
1) The Gang all pitch in to tidy up Riverdale for the Town Beautiful contest. 2) When the mayor bans all horse drawn traffic, Hank and his horse Rocky need Sabrina's help.
1) Sabrina takes Hester to the aquarium, where he rescues the star exhibit, a blue whale! 2) Sabrina the cheerleader has to undo aunt Hilda's magic interference at the school game.
Hilda and Zelda come up with a magical solution to avoiding parental supervision--teenage supervision!
Sabrina loses control of her powers in an unfortunate cafeteria situation.
Sabrina's new powers bring her amphibian friend back to life.
Download the TV Guide app for iPhone, iPad and Android!