Ludacris looks to dethrone Justin; Amy Lee unlocks 'The Open Door'; and the Vegas boys deliver their new LP, all this week. (10.2.06)
50 Cent is getting a big-screen boost from Robert De Niro; Stefani is debuting 'Wind It Up' soon; and Amy Lee films a new video. (11.2.06)
"This means more to me even than it did before, when we were nominated for a lot more," the singer says. (2.10.08)
Lisa Rinna and Joey Fatone interview Amy Lee and Terry Balsamo at the 50th Annual Grammy Awards.
Round 1 - Spring Break Pictures
Rules For Round 1
1. Funny Or Die.com users are allowed to vote up to his/her Top 50 favorite women competing in Round 1 of this contest. Please don't exceed past this limit. If any user happens to vote for more than 50 women in Round 1? Then that vote from that particular user will NOT count.
2. You vote in Round 1 by voting for your favorites in the comments section.
3. Funny Or Die.com users are NOT allowed to vote multiple times a day or multiple times per round. It's not acceptable.
4. Only one vote per user per round throughout every round in this contest. Thank you.
5. Voting for Round 1 is open from March 11, 2014 to March 20, 2014. Voting is open for 10 days.
6. Given that there are 85 women competing in the onset of this tournament and your favorite may or may not have made the cut? Feel free to post your own nominations of any kind of woman you would like to see compete in this competition. Post as many nominations as you like in the comments section.
7. Any woman is eligible for nomination. Fictional, real life or heck any female Funny Or Die.com user is allowed entry in this competition.
8. Votes that are posted like "Megan Fox x50!!!!" will not be accounted for. Please use all 50 of your votes spread out on different women competing in this contest.
9. Editing your votes is allowed.
10. Feel free to tell your friends about this contest. I like to see my hard word and effort in this video spread out to the media and buzz and get popular.
11. At the end of voting of Round 1? Whichever 10 women receive the lowest amount of votes from Funny Or Die.com users in Round 1 will be eliminated from the competition. No if and or but's about it. We will be down to 75 women competing in this contest once Round 2 starts.
12. Have fun!
13. There will be prizes and other goodies given out during this contest. Stay tuned.
Speaking in Code -- Delving deep into the world of electronic music, filmmaker Amy Lee Grill lets the cameras run while colorful figures on the scene - including artists, DJs, journalists, promoters and producers - do most of the talking.
MTV News - The latest breaking music, celebrity, entertainment, movies and world news.
We asked, they answered: Feist, Slash and Amy Lee from Evanescense want to get "Superstitious" with Stevie and more
Little Rock rockers Evanescence are back with a new self-titled album of head-banging goodies and howling vocals. Add some intense eye-makeup on singer Amy Lee and you've got What You Want, the explosive video for the first single off the band's new
Download the TV Guide app for iPhone, iPad and Android!