Israeli model talks TSA pat down
Bar Refaeli on learning to pose by looking at swimsuit magazines.
Bar Refaeli suits up for a bikini shoot with the boys of Jersey Shore, Cory Monteith delivers the newest episode of Glee to fans in LA, and find out if BuzzSugar thinks Conan O'Brien's move to cable is a smart one. Be sure to follow us on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook for all the latest celebrity gossip!
Bar Refaeli gets up close and personal with the boys from Jersey Shore in a behind-the-scenes video for Interview magazine.
Get a longer look at Kate Hudson's hot dancer body in a sneak peek of Glee's new season, check out Bar Refaeli waterskiing in a skimpy bikini and modeling lingerie, see Jennifer Lopez singing a Selena Quintanilla hit, and more in this week's roundup of the best star-studded social media videos.
It's the height of Summer, and where better to pass your weekend that at the beach? That's what a handful of stars thought over the past few days, with Cameron Diaz donning a two-piece in the Bahamas, Bar Refaeli hanging out in Spain, and Sofia Vergara letting her toes touch the sand in Greece. Find out who else broke out their bikini - and make sure to vote for your favorite celebrity body for a chance to win a tropical vacation of your own in our annual Summer Bikini Bracket!
We know models must have expensive beauty regimens but this is taking it to a whole new level.
A TV ad starring Sports Illustrated model Bar Refaeli is too hot for Israel to handle. The 28-year-old appears in a commercial for the brand Hoodies alongside a famous Israeli puppet named Red Orbach who lives out his sexual fantasies with the blonde beauty. Kristina Behr (@KristinaBehr) has the details.
Israeli supermodel Bar Refaeli stars in a new underwear ad that’s so perverse, Israeli TV is censoring it! Maybe it’s the fuzzy, purple puppet dong …
Bar Refaeli announces her new Kickstarter campaign to watch and possibly even be in her sex tape, that is if she can get enough backers who might be interested in that sort of thing.
Round 1 - Spring Break Pictures
Rules For Round 1
1. Funny Or Die.com users are allowed to vote up to his/her Top 50 favorite women competing in Round 1 of this contest. Please don't exceed past this limit. If any user happens to vote for more than 50 women in Round 1? Then that vote from that particular user will NOT count.
2. You vote in Round 1 by voting for your favorites in the comments section.
3. Funny Or Die.com users are NOT allowed to vote multiple times a day or multiple times per round. It's not acceptable.
4. Only one vote per user per round throughout every round in this contest. Thank you.
5. Voting for Round 1 is open from March 11, 2014 to March 20, 2014. Voting is open for 10 days.
6. Given that there are 85 women competing in the onset of this tournament and your favorite may or may not have made the cut? Feel free to post your own nominations of any kind of woman you would like to see compete in this competition. Post as many nominations as you like in the comments section.
7. Any woman is eligible for nomination. Fictional, real life or heck any female Funny Or Die.com user is allowed entry in this competition.
8. Votes that are posted like "Megan Fox x50!!!!" will not be accounted for. Please use all 50 of your votes spread out on different women competing in this contest.
9. Editing your votes is allowed.
10. Feel free to tell your friends about this contest. I like to see my hard word and effort in this video spread out to the media and buzz and get popular.
11. At the end of voting of Round 1? Whichever 10 women receive the lowest amount of votes from Funny Or Die.com users in Round 1 will be eliminated from the competition. No if and or but's about it. We will be down to 75 women competing in this contest once Round 2 starts.
12. Have fun!
13. There will be prizes and other goodies given out during this contest. Stay tuned.
It's no secret that some models are known just as much for their personal style as they are for their catwalk. At the Richard Hambleton event in New York City, we got the inside scoop from a few of our favorite models - Jessica Hart, Doutzen Kroes, and Bar Refaeli - on how to achieve their effortless off-duty style.
Bar Refaeli knows bikini season is in full swing, and even though this jet setting model remains as active as she does, she still finds time to workout and relax.
Bar Refaeli may tell her fans to wear Louboutin, but is she wearing anything at all?
28-year-old Israeli fashion model, Bar Refaeli, took to Instagram Friday and posted a photo of her as a toddler, while sucking on a unlit cigarette. Is this supposed to be funny or childish behaviour?
Download the TV Guide app for iPhone, iPad and Android!